Saturday, October 30, 2010

Current and future projects

 So I've been very busy with my current animation project that is actually my class project that I'm going to make into a short.  Between school, work and this project I haven't had a lot of sleep. The short is something that I really want to get done because it is something that I feel I have to get out of me.

So, that brings me to the next idea I have in mind. I was at work today and an idea hit me. More like smacked me right upside the head. Bank robbing bunnies. I seriously think that would be a very humorous idea if carried out properly. Hopefully, when I get started on it, I can get some collaborators because that would just be awesome. I really want to collaborate on a project with someone and this could be quite a fun collaboration if I can get anyone else to be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment