Monday, August 1, 2011

SIGGRAPH... tis almost here

Got my schedule. yay!!

I'm an application guru again this year!! I loved being in The Studio last year so I'm sure I will love it this year as well.

I also have a pre-conference shift this year setting up The Studio. That should be fun as well. I'm a big geek so I rather enjoy setting up computers. I tore them down last year and that was fun.

And a shift at the Reception. Not sure what that shift will be like, but it should be interesting.


All in all, I will have pretty much a total of 3 of the 5 days free to take in the Conference. Not to thrilled that I won't be able to see the Exhibition Floor until Thursday, but I will have a full day to see it rather than the half day I had last year so that is awesome.


On to the parties I'll be attending.


Animation Mentor Happy Hour. Yeah, I got into that one. :-)

SIGGRAPH Chapters Party of Course. I will go to this one after the Reception.

League of SIGGRAPH Parties Party on Saturday. Yes, there is a group for SIGGRAPH parties that decided to throw a party. Any reason we can. We geeks know how to party that is for sure.

And the Autodesk Reception. Last but not least.

So with that, this is my last post until my return from the happy happy joy joy land of SIGGRAPH.

Soon begins the packing and last minute prep for my flight on Wednesday.

Stay tuned for the post SIGGRAPH post about all the week's festivities.

It's almost time to Make it Home. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment