Monday, June 13, 2011

Dinosaurs!!!!!

Okay, so yeah I'm making an attempt to start animating something other than bipeds. I really want to explore everything I can to animate and found some great rigs ranging from horses to tigers and demon type beasts with wings, but the ones I'm having the most fun with are dinosaurs. Growing up, I loved dinosaurs and I remember the first time I ever saw Jurassic Park when I was just young kid and how my eyes lit up when the dinosaurs first came on screen. It was like being a kid in the candy store.

And now here I am beginning to animate a dinosaur. Since I have had no formal training of any kind in animating creatures, I am starting off slow and just creating some strong poses for the time being before I really start animating them but this is what I just did with one of the rigs.   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment