Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hylians know how to party

So for all you Goron, Zora and Hylian lovers out there, more Zelda goodness is happening all about the land of Hyrule. There is much awesome artwork on the interwebs  and many goodies to be found. Here I will share some of my own artwork that I did for my fave game series. This could be truly classified as a labor of love as it took hours upon hours upon days upon weeks. All the work was solely done by me from the modeling to the textures to the lighting and it took an eternity to render. Working out a rig just to make her ponytails move was a challenge in of itself. The biggest downside is that all the work and models were lost in what I call the great computer crash of 2010 and would have to be rebuilt. So here is my tribute to The Legend of Zelda and a dedication to the most beautiful princess in all of Hyrule (don't be hatin Midna lovers) and can still kick ass right along side our green pointy hatted hero.

2 comments:

  1. I am devastated that this work was lost in the crash of 2010. It is absolutely amazing. I know you will have no trouble getting a kick ass job when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly hope so. I feel like I'm almost ready and one day when time permits, these models will be rebuilt and kept on an external hard drive. There is still much I want to do with them.

    ReplyDelete