Saturday, March 26, 2011

Crazy dreams

Yeah, this will be short. I had two very strange an different dreams last night. In the first dream, I was swimming nude in a calm sea. The second dream was that I got a job at Pixar.

The first one was just weird so I checked out dream meanings on the web and according to the meanings that swimming in a body of water is a representation of the womb and a source of creation. Makes sense. Also, if it's a calm sea, it means prosperous things are about to happen. I actually do buy into the meaning of dreams as I do believe that they are our subconscious telling us what will happen. Don't laugh!!


Then I had the second dream about getting a job at Pixar. A sign perhaps? I would like to think so, especially considering that I am going to have a kick ass demo reel in the coming months to start sending to potential employers.

Am I really expecting to get a job at a Pixar based on a weird dream and one demo reel? No.

Am I going down the road that will get me there? yes

2 comments:

  1. I am a big lover of dreams. Swimming in the calm ocean is great, water also symbolizes emotions and being calm means you're on a steady course. I love the dream about pixar too, as I've told you Lasseter often comes up as a mentor in my dreams. I think you'll get a great job, hopefully an opportunity to get out to CA where all the magic happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dreams also. They're just great. That is probably the best dream I've had. I would love it John Lasseter was in one of my dreams. I would love to meet him. In my Pixar dream, I had this weird feeling though like Ed Catmull was standing over my shoulder. lol

    I can't wait to make it out to Cali. I've been wanting to go back since SIGGRAPH. I really miss it and I was only there for a week. I can't imagine how you feel being in Denver and so far from L.A.

    ReplyDelete