Thursday, March 17, 2011

System failure!!!

Yeah, it's pretty much exactly as the title says. The beast of a machine that I purchased for better rendering and animation just had his mobo completely fucking go to shit. There was an issue when I purchased it but that went away and was not a problem until last night when it just dead. I'm pretty pissed because I'm in the middle of working on the layout for my animation and it could not have happened at a worse time. I now have Maya running on my laptop which is not working very well and I'm just hoping I can get this done before the deadline. Since it has been less than year since I bought the computer, HP is going to repair it for free and they say it will only be a week. It fucking better be because I was very clear that I needed this computer. Really, if a company is going to install shitty mobo's in their PC's, they need to have every square inch of their ass kicked. I don't exactly use the damn thing to browse the internet. I use it to pursue my passion for fuck's sake. Make a good machine people!!

On a side note, it's St Patty's Day. No one is allowed to pinch me since I am actually Irish and don't have to wear green.

 Oh and I found this and it's funny. Cause really, does anyone take Eminem seriously anymore or did they ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment