Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Last posting for a few weeks

So, there are three weeks left in the semester and now all the work I have done this semester is reaching it's end.
This has been by far the busiest yet the funnest semester of all the ones I've been through thus far. There have been surprises, some ups and downs, mostly ups, with one especially major up that has been covered so I won't go into that.

For the end of the semester, I have to complete my animation project. I am looking forward to this because it will be great to see how far I have come, but also because I so desperately want to animate something other than the Norman rig after animating this guy for 3 months.

I also have to wrap up the photo real pumpkin composite. This is by far the easiest of the assignments, but still a big challenge that needs devotion and attention to detail.

The remaining and final assignment for perspective is to either draw storyboards or a comic book using what we have learned. I am still undecided on which I want to do, but for my idea storyboards are probably the best route.

And one more artwork upload to share from perspective class. The 5 point fisheye perspective view.

So this all I have to post before I vanish into the final few weeks and come out on the other side prepared to sleep for a few days after it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment