Monday, April 11, 2011

A bit of a mixed bag

Yep, so I come equipped more uploads. First up, another assignment from Perspective class. This one was the reflection drawing. We can use Photoshop now and there is a very visible difference from my pencil drawings and my digital drawings.




Also, since I refuse to use youtube because the compression on the site sucks and pretty much destroys any quality of any video, and I can't post directly from Vimeo, this is the link going to my class animation blocking part 2. It's coming along rather nicely.

http://vimeo.com/22270511

Also, I don't know if anyone who reads this has ever seen the movie Strange Days and I don't really feel like going into what the film is about, but it has one of the best endings ever. An entire film that was comprised of violence, doomsday theories, paranoia, and at the heart of the film was 2 people in love with each other. One realized it and the other did not. It was not until the end of the film that the character of Lenny finally realized he loved the character of Mace and went after her. This is romance and passion in my opinion and the song helps a lot. So here is the actual scene. 


And here is the full song that played during the scene.




And yes, that is Ralph Fiennes who portrayed Lenny who also plays Voldemort in another film. See how I segued there. lol

That's right boys and girls. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 hits the blu-ray tomorrow. And yes I will be buying it and totally geeking out for hours on end. Cheers!! :-)

Now I'm disappointed. It's actually Friday that Harry Potter is released. I could have swore that it was the 12th not the 15th. Tuesday is always new release day. That is crap. I won't even be able to watch it when I do buy it. :-(

1 comment:

  1. Nice perspective drawing!
    Love your animation blocking too, it's great!

    ReplyDelete